Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Here I am.

What makes you feel loved?

There are many things that make me feel loved. I love being touched and held. I love those notes and gifts that I get somtimes that show someone has put alot of thought into it. I think it all comes down to when someone looks past all the blah and sees the beauty that is in me, takes it and holds it up to be seen.

What fictional character would you say yes to if he asked you to marry him?

Hmmm. This is a tough question because most of the characters that I can think of might be courageous and brave but they are without real character. Like Prince Charming, he might be handsom and all that but who is he really? The guy from Braveheart, he is very dangerous, brave and all that but I don't think I would really want to marry him. The only on the I can think of is Micheal Hosea from Redeeming Love. He's real, he struggles, he's strong but he is given over to something greater than himslef.

What do you have to know to know someone?

I don't think that I really know the answer to that question but I will post my thoughts. I think that you need to know their ugliness and their beauty. You know how their flesh acts but you also know who they really are. When you know a person in this way even when they are being ugly you can pull out their beauty for them to see.

Question for you: If you had a theme song for your life right now what would it be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nat, nice post.

You are incredibly beautiful.

I think I want to keep you.

May I?