Wednesday, September 27, 2006

With you on my mind.

Hi, girls. I wish that you two would write on this more often. Maybe if I keep writing you two will be inspired to add some posts. I miss you. Absence really has made this heart grow fonder. You two are my rocks. What would I do without you? I need you. Please post. I need to hear your thoughts and ponderings.

This time has been harder than I thought it would be. It is so hard for me to stay focused. I moved so that I could start new. I don't feel like I am doing much new. My habits are the same. I am working at Beaner's and struggling to see God. I want to live and breathe with the constant awareness of His presence. I am desperate. Nothing has changed. I doesn't seem like I am doing anything here that I couldn't do in Phoenix or Milwaukee. But I am here and Jesus us walking beside me. That is all that matters. No matter where I am He is there.

This time truly has oppened my heart to what you two are to me. With you I feel seen and understood. Here I do not. Jesus, give me the courage to be who you made me to be.

Jesus, let your love flow onto Deb and Linds today. Let them be overwhelmed with your presence. Let them hear your constant breath in them as they walk through out the day. We wonder, we stand amazed. How can we three humans know such as you? You cannot be comprehend and yet we yearn to know. Delight us with your presence. This is our prize. This is our hope and this is our glory. Praise to you forever. Amen!

You are still on my mind,

The Little One

No comments: