I had this whole rant in me about Starbucks uprooting and not being where you remember them being, losing cell phones and getting the runaround from people at IMAX when desperately searching for said phone. On top of that there has been drama galore at work and church. I've been so mad and frustrated this past week. God is bigger than it all, but frankly, I am just ticked at life not being what I want right now. I don't feel like ranting anymore, but God is going to have to be bigger than I am. When I walk into tomorrow, I pray that it is Him that shows up and not me.
Have you thought about what a motto for your life would be? I have been thinking about it for a while and I think now is the time.
1 comment:
Now is the time to come up with a motto?
Linds, I hurt for you. I am so sorry.
Post a Comment