I have been doing a lot of wobbling. It is making me tired and a little dizzy but I haven't fallen over yet!:)
I made coconut curry soup and went over to my pastor's house last night. We had a really good conversation. She told me that I am like a weeble right now!:) The great thing is that she wanted to fix me but didn't try. She just engaged the conversation. I think that is somehow the beauty of all of this. No one can fix me. That's where this is taking me. All I can do is pray now. Either He comes to hold me or I'm stuck perpetually wobbling! Hmmm. I am actually not very worried.
1 comment:
You will be ok, no doubts here. I am glad you had a good conversation. I hope you don't feel like I tried to fix you either. I know you don't need fixing. It's hard to see you struggle, but I am here for you through thick and thin.
Post a Comment