Good morning. I have the day off today. I slept in just made myself some coffee, (which by the way I will share with you when we live together. I have a french press and it's so yummy.) , ate eggs and papaya for breakfast...,yep life is pretty good.
I am planning on buying a bike today. I have been wanting to do it for a very long time. Well, I decided today is the day. Soon I will be tooling around town using my own enery to get me places. That's a little closer to home than getting my energy from Iraq right?
I still haven't gotten my phone fixed. I can't get ahold of the guy who sold it to me.
Hey! I had another idea. Want to buy a tandem bike and bike from coast to coast. Wouldn't that be sweet? Ha! Just that part of me that wants to do something out of the ordinary talking again.
Well, I am going to go live my day now.
You only have 2 more months and you will be back home again! Yeah! Hang in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment