Saturday, February 23, 2008

In search of language...

I slept a lot the night before last. I slept A LOT last night. I am sure that there are lot's of psychological reasons why I didn't want to get up but as I was trying to fall asleep my mind was whirling as usual and this is what I decided. I know what I believe. I truly do. I think the problem is that I can't seem to convince anyone else that I do. I just don't have the words. So maybe I just need to find some language that expresses what I believe.

There are some things that I do have language for. I feel alone....but hopeful. I know that this pain is for a reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat, there is this notion that you will someday come full circle and discover that finding out who one really is depends greatly upon how completely one can lose one's self in loving others.

I love you, my friend, and am here with you for this journey.