Monday, April 14, 2008

Little Story.

I lost my cell phone. I didn't want to buy a new one from sprint because that would mean signing up for anther two year contract. I bought one off of ebay and now that I have it they can't activate it because it is still active on anther account. Shoooot! Man, I really wanted to be able to call and talk to you. The number they gave us to call if there were any problems is disconnected.:( So, I am still without a cell phone.

I would like to hear about the home you found for us. I am just getting really antsy. I could move tomorrow.

I am feeling so damn alone. There are a few circumstances that agitate that feeling. First of all I am living with an engaged couple. They are wonderful and I'm not really jealous it's just that they are beginning to build a life together right here in this house with me camped out in the middle of it! Second of all I haven't been hanging out with people because I don't have a cell phone to get a hold of anyone. My time off is spent alone- shopping, facebook, playing guitar, running- it's just so much Natalie space. When I need to share my heart what do I do? Well I pick up my journal and pour it out to a piece of paper. Enough all ready. That's not the way it's supposed to be right? (just for the record it has been personally proved that paper really does not talk back. EVER.) I know I will look back on these days and long for my independence. That's not really helping right now though. At least I have blogger and you to write!:)

I read that you are back in Cali! You were so close! Oh well. I hope you enjoyed your trip. How do you feel now that you are back?

Love from MI.

Nattie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the house is on 85th and Grantosa and belongs to a friend who is leaving for the summer. We talked about it while I waws home, and he is excited to have us there. He is willing to rent it to us for whatever we can afford.
I laughed when I read your dream list, cuz I have been driving an hour to work/school for the past 5 years :) I would love to be able to bike to work to, or at least drive less than 15 min. I asked where the nearest Starbucks was and he said it was 8-10 blocks away. 91st and Capitol, I think.

Anonymous said...

more on email...

Nattie said...

Do you have my email adress because I don't seem to be getting any of these email things. It's nattiecase@gmail.com.